Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Money on the Street

So I was wondering how it could be possible to earn money if you had no job and no assets, like as a homeless person. The first thing I came up with, was finding lost coins on the street. Sure, you could probably not earn a lot. But how much would be possible? I decided to give it a shot and went out one afternoon to explicitly search for money.

Walk of Life by BlakJakDavy

For half an hour, I was not able to find anything. Apparently I had decided to search for coins right after the whole city had been cleaned. But then I got to the railway station and found something. No coin, but a banknote over 10 euros. It was my only find this day, but the result was pretty amazing for only 1 hour of work.

10 euros is probably enough to put it in the bank and earn interest. I just have to find out if this is possible without paying any fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment